IS IT SAFE .. YET?

I've been asked numerous times (because I'm obviously an "all things environmental" guru) "Is it safe to eat seafood?". I wrote a blog about it a while back. Remember the sniff test? Well, obviously that didn't work out. Go figure, right? Apparently, the more seafood you eat, the higher the risk you are of being poisoned. Makes since right? Sorry Pescetarians. Maybe this is your cue to go all the way. Vegan!

The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) found cancer causing agents from the oil in the Gulf seafood. Obviously, people living in the Gulf are feeling the full force of it all. FDA miscalculated the average amount of seafood citizens eat therefore causing them to downplay the effect seafood from the Gulf will have on those who eat it. I can vouch for this misrepresentation because I eat seafood almost everyday.

Tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment