"I'm gonna pop some tags!! "


"Thrift Shop" is not just a popular song topping the charts but also a really sustainable practice as well. By shopping at thrift stores, you are lessening your carbon footprint by choosing to reuse gently worn clothing/shoes, read gently used books etc. This helps to keep "supply and demand down". Buying used items lessens the impact of the demands for new products. And no worries. There are name brand clothing in the thrift store but for DIRT CHEAP! Basically, not only are you saving the environment but also saving money! Free two birds with one key.

Check out the finds I came across at my local thrift store. I grabbed clothes, books and that painting behind me. This thrift store I stumbled upon specifically gives its profits to animals in need.

DOUBLE WHAMMY!



No comments:

Post a Comment